What's great about this sponsor?
“How to Coach Your Kid”- Presentation for just parents.
Join Coach Feasler for an hour to talk about effective strategies, psychology principles, drills, and feedback for coaching your own kid (or somebody else’s kid!)
- “Throw BP, don’t be a hitting coach every pitch”
- The car ride home conversations
- Quantity of repetitions, quality of coaching cues
“Keepers of the Sandlot”- An Evening with Bill Severns – An event for ALL parents and players.
- Bill Severns is a former professional baseball player in the Milwaukee Brewers system, where he played for 6 years. Prior to this, he was an All-American at Oklahoma, participating in the College World Series four times. He is the author of “Keepers of the Sandlot,” a book about life lessons at every level of the game
“What it’s like to play High School Baseball”
- Coach Feasler and his PCHS players. Presentation is for parents and players.
- What makes the transition to high school baseball difficult?
- What is it like to be part of a high school team?
- Information session from the PCHS players.
CONNECT WITH US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
No news currently found.